Where is Japan in Cavite?

By TINTA HUMSS 12 - December 16, 2018

by: Laurice

If you're obsessed with Japanese Food like me, then this is your place to go. Kyo Hachi is an Authentic Japanese Restaurant that I have visited last 2016. Even though it has been so long, it left such a huge mark in my taste buds that no other Japanese restaurant could replace my love for it. As far as I remember, a whole Bento costs around P300, quite pricey I know. But once you get to taste the whole gist of it, you'll pretty much understand why. The Bento consists of a fruit, some sort of Atchara, Miso Soup, Rice, and of course your main meal. So far I have tried the Ebi Tempura and Tonkatsu Bento and I have never been disappointed by it. 

This restaurant holds such a special place in my heart due to the delicious food it serves. I remember back then bringing along a few friends and a special someone here to celebrate my birthday and that seem to be one of my favorite moments within this place.

The food they serve does not only focus about the taste but also the whole feel and ambiance of it, that is what I think what's special in this place.

Kyo Hachi can be found in  EPZA Diversion Road-Bacao, General Trias, Cavite. If you are from St. Edward, just ride a tricycle or shuttle going to Kalayaan, from there ride a baby bus going to EPZA. Drop yourself off once you have seen Savemore, cross the road and you're there. 

Try this place out, you'll never be disappointed.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments